Saturday, July 14, 2012

Welcome to the Crochet Stop

Recently I have been on a chunky yarn kick. I have had this giant crochet hook staring me in the face. I had never used it before, but was curious to give it a go. Wow, it is super fun to crochet with. I have made so many scarves/cowls and now I'm addicted to that big hook.
 The other day, I stopped into my local yarn shop (big mistake), and my eyes spotted this pale pink ribbon yarn. Well, I had never used a ribbon yarn before, but I recently purchased a soft pink chunky alpaca blend for making scarves and cowls. I thought the two yarns combined might make a pretty scarf. This is the result. The ribbon yarn is super soft and I like how it turned out. I will definitely be looking for some more ribbon yarn to spice up some winter cowls and scarves. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment