Friday, July 20, 2012

Catching Up

Yesterday was a stay at home kind of day after all that walking around in a hot, hot NYC. I have some must do projects for other people that need to get done, so I spent the day trying to get caught up. First, I made a deep purple chunky infinity scarf for an order that I need to ship today. Then I worked on a chunky basket for a family member. You can find the pattern here at Crochet in Color (love this blog). I had a little left over yarn, so I made an ear warmer that I am sure will be put to good use by someone in my family.



Today, it's a rainy summer day and a perfect tome to finish all the must do projects. Hopefully, I will complete them all becauseI have some really sweet yarn waiting in my stash for experimenting and creating. I think I might even break out the knitting needles and have at it. Fun times await...

No comments:

Post a Comment